- Monday, November 18, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
LocationThe Bad Habit Room
New Location for This Event Only! See details below.
A Taste of ATD
It's our grand celebration of the year! Enjoy a myriad of tastes: discussion groups, elegant foods, and fun-filled networking in a unique and festive venue.
We will hear about and discuss the latest industry trends in a series of discussion groups. Choose from the topics that most interest you:
- Instructional design
- Training delivery
- Technology strategies
- Talent development
You’re sure to fill your plate with great ideas, tasty bites, and holiday cheer!
Hurry--seats are limited to 25!
Our Chapter Meetings are a great opportunity to connect with talent development colleagues from across the area as well as to learn something new as each meeting focuses on a different topic related to our profession. Meetings take place the place the third Monday of each month (except December) and are open to members and non-members alike. Your registration includes a light dinner, the program, and all the connecting you can do!
- - - - - - - - -
Additional Registration Details
- Street parking available.
- Online registration available until noon the day of the event if space available. . Registration available at the door for the same price if space available.
- Discounted registration is available for our partner organizations (ICF, NSA, ODN, SHRM).
- Multiple registrations? Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or email@example.com.
- Full stamp card? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a code to redeem online.
- Need a refund? Send a written request to email@example.com at least one week before the event. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time.
ATD Competency Model™
This program aligns with the following components:
- Instructional Design
- Training Delivery
CPLP (estimated 1 hour)
CPLPs earn one recertification point/credit for each physical hour of continuing education within one’s current role/job or involving a new experience or content. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the CPLP webpage for complete information.
HRCI and SHRM
This program may be eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the HRCI recertification webpage or the SHRM recertification webpage for more information.
Venue: The Bad Habit Room