- Driving Digital Adoption Through In-App Training
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
LocationVirtual via Zoom
Everyone who wants to see:
- The latest technologies for driving digital adoption
- How to design learning that is embedded in the flow of work
This workshop will be especially valuable for IT trainers and anyone involved with providing training for proprietary software systems.
The way people consume knowledge has changed, and our learners have new expectations. Our employees are challenged with learning new applications and new interfaces throughout the year. Many organizations are recognizing that they need to make information available in bite-sized engaging formats in the right moment of learning need.
Whatfix is a digital adoption solution focused on accelerating user onboarding, improving the learning and training process, simplifying change management, and reducing support queries.
It does this by bringing highly relevant content inside of the application itself and making it contextual, based on a user's role and location within the application.
Unlike digital simulations, Whatfix is truly interactive; learners are actually completing a task at the exact time they go through the learning process.... Learning through doing.
During this workshop, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Explore a powerful virtual training solution that reduces (and in some cases) eliminates the need for traditional courses
- Examine the many benefits of in-application training
- Identify potential use-cases for digital adoption going forward
About the Speaker:
Title: Enterprise Account Executive
Jon spent the first dozen years of his career in Information Security, working for companies like Checkpoint, Websense and Nortel before following a friend to an eCommerce analytics provider in 2014. He's greatly enjoyed being able to position solutions to multiple departments in an organization (not just IT) and see them benefit from the offerings.
While this is his first role working consistently with Learning and Development professionals, he's always been fascinated by how individuals learn and how this has evolved over time.
Jon hails from Carmel, California (yes, Clint Eastwood was the mayor!) and considers himself an Amateur Sommelier and a "best-effort" linguist.
- This session will use Zoom as the virtual platform
- Workshop begins at Noon
- Technical support is not available during the event so please check your connections ahead of time
- Instructions on how to connect to the event via Zoom will be sent the day before the webinar
- Limited to 100 participants
- - - - - - - - -
- Online registration is available until noon on June 2, 2020.
- Registration is available for our partner organizations.
- To receive a refund, a written request must be received in the Chapter office by the early bird deadline. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time. Substitutions allowed at any time (with price adjustment for nonmembers).
- If you have multiple registrations, we can handle that for you in one transaction. Contact the ATD Cascadia office at 503-579-1552 or email@example.com
- Have a full stamp card? To redeem your stamp card, please use the ATD Cascadia online Contact The Chapter email form to request an online registration code.
Alignment with ATD's Competency Model -Areas in BOLD and with an asterisk will be addressed in this presentation.
- Performance Improvement*
- Instructional Design
- Training Delivery*
- Learning Technologies*
- Evaluating Learning Impact
- Managing Learning Programs
- Integrated Talent Management
- Knowledge Management*
- Change Management
Venue: Virtual via Zoom
For login information, please check the workshop description first.
If the login information is not listed, then a notice with details will be sent the day before or the morning of the event in a separate email to all registrants.
This program will be held online using virtual platform technology. Webcams, headsets and telephone connections may be required depending on the event.
Technical support is not available during the event so please check your equipment and connections ahead of time.