- Thursday, November 9, 2017
9:15 am - 10:30 am
Can't make it to the conference? But still want to get energized by our keynote speaker?
Great! Because we'll be live streaming Jim Smith, Jr (Mr Energy) during his keynote presentation.
No Excuses: No Matter What Your Boss or Life Throws at You!
Jim will share his techniques to empower you to take ownership and make a difference. Instead of playing the blame game, or accommodating leaders and stakeholders who settle for outcomes that are “good enough,” this presentation will inspire you to abandon such routines and boldly set the expectation for excellence.
During this high-energy session, you will have an opportunity to:
- Apply frameworks to help you stop blaming others and to start believing in yourself
- Take ownership of your choices
- Break down self-created barriers to success
- Embrace uncertainty and align yourself for greater capacity
- Identify opportunities for “playing full out”
A native of the city that gave us Rocky, cheese steaks, and Independence Hall, Jim “Mr. Energy” Smith Jr., CSP, is a lightning rod in the training, professional development, and motivational speaking spaces. As the Founder, CEO, and President of Jim Smith, Jr. International, he has “JIMPACTed” audiences of all sizes around the globe, helping them dramatically transform, embrace uncertainty, and set new standards of excellence. Jim has the rare ability to walk the line between direct and encouraging. Having written three books, co-authoring another, he’s on a quest to help every leader, trainer, facilitator, or speaker he works with to take their skills beyond the next level.
- This live streaming is only available during the time that Jim is actually speaking.
- It will not be available for viewing after his presentation or the conference.
- There will not be an opportunity for live interaction with Jim during the presentation.
- These restrictions are based on Jim Smith's requests.
If you're interested in attending the conference, registration is open until noon on Monday, November 6. Click here to access the conference website.
A notice with the direct link to the virtual event will be sent just prior to the event in a separate email. This program will be held online using virtual platform technology. Webcams, headsets and telephone connections may be required depending on the event. Please read the event description above for any additional technology requirements for this specific event.