- Monday, June 17, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
LocationLucky Lab - Multnomah Village
CHANGE of LOCATION for THIS SESSION: Lucky Lab in Multnomah Village (details below)
- You to need to create brilliant content, but you’re feeling completely uninspired and worried your work will be garbage.
- Your subject matter experts haven’t delivered what you need to finish your work and you dread that awkward conversation where they’ll treat you like you’re the problem.
Productivity-sapping stress abounds for busy talent development professionals, but resiliency is your key to managing it.
In this interactive workshop led by Erin Bair, Director of Training and Organization Development at Cascade Employers Association, we’ll explore what it means to be resilient and what often stands in the way.
You’ll learn two powerful tools to help you navigate stressful situations and overcome common obstacles, freeing up your brain for effective cognitive functioning.
Don’t miss this important workshop that can help you reduce your work stress the very next day. Register now.
As a special bonus this month, those in attendance get a chance to win a copy of The Resiliency Advantage by Dr Al Siebert.
- Check in begins at 6 pm.
- Program begins at 6:15 pm.
- A variety of pizzas and a salad will be provided.
- Beverages available for purchase.
Our monthly Chapter Meetings are a great opportunity to connect with talent development colleagues from across the area as well as to learn something new as each meeting focuses on a different topic related to our profession. Meetings take place the place the third Monday of each month (except December) and are open to members and non-members alike. Your registration includes a light dinner, the program, and all the connecting you can do!
- - - - - - - - -
Additional Registration Details
- Public parking is available in the Multnomah Arts Center, across the street (7688 SW Capitol Highway) and in the lot just behind the building.
- Online registration available until noon the day of the event. Registration available at the door for the same price.
- Discounted registration is available for our partner organizations (ICF, NSA, ODN, SHRM).
- Multiple registrations? Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or email@example.com.
- Full stamp card? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a code to redeem online.
- Need a refund? Send a written request to email@example.com at least one week before the event. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time.
ATD Competency Model™
This program aligns with the following components:
(1) Performance Improvement
(3) Training Delivery
(10) Change Management
CPLP (estimated 1 hour)
CPLPs earn one recertification point/credit for each physical hour of continuing education within one’s current role/job or involving a new experience or content. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the CPLP webpage for complete information.
HRCI and SHRM
This program may be eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the HRCI recertification webpage or the SHRM recertification webpage for more information.