- Monday, July 15, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
LocationLucky Lab - Quimby
Everyone has challenges and struggles with talent development, but seldom can you find the support you need at work. Fortunately, people with the tools to help are probably your fellow ATD Cascadia members.
During this month’s chapter meeting, each member will identify what they find difficult about talent development, then by using an activity inspired by the Circle of Reciprocity, we will uncover people who can support you – and people you can support, as well.
Adriane Jones, Senior eLearning Designer with First Tech Federal Credit Union, will facilitate this interactive, problem-solving meeting. In addition to solving challenges, you’ll come away with a fresh activity you can use in your work – something we can all agree we need.
Those in in attendance get a chance to win a copy of Give and Take by Adam Grant.
- Check in begins at 6 pm.
- Program begins at 6:15 pm.
- Fruit and veggie platters along with sandwich fixings and salad will be provided.
- Beverages available for purchase.
Our monthly Chapter Meetings are a great opportunity to connect with talent development colleagues from across the area as well as to learn something new as each meeting focuses on a different topic related to our profession. Meetings take place the place the third Monday of each month (except December) and are open to members and non-members alike. Your registration includes a light dinner, the program, and all the connecting you can do!
- - - - - - - - -
Additional Registration Details
- Public and Free Parking: Thanks to our good friends at XPO Logistics, we have great parking right near the Lucky Lab. Please click here to view a map of free parking at XPO Logistics.
- Online registration available until noon the day of the event. Registration available at the door for the same price.
- Discounted registration is available for our partner organizations (ICF, NSA, ODN, SHRM).
- Multiple registrations? Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or email@example.com.
- Full stamp card? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a code to redeem online.
- Need a refund? Send a written request to email@example.com at least one week before the event. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time.
ATD Competency Model™
This program aligns with the following components:
(1) Performance Improvement
(10) Change Management
CPLP (estimated 1 hour)
CPLPs earn one recertification point/credit for each physical hour of continuing education within one’s current role/job or involving a new experience or content. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the CPLP webpage for complete information.
HRCI and SHRM
This program may be eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the HRCI recertification webpage or the SHRM recertification webpage for more information.