- Monday, April 15, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
LocationLucky Lab - Multnomah Village
CHANGE of LOCATION for THIS SESSION: Lucky Lab in Multnomah Village (details below)
Currently, 75% of HR leaders say change management takes up more of their time than ever before—and it’s increasing. So, what’s your talent development strategy?
Join us at our next Chapter Meeting as Laurie Erdman, Senior Director of Talent Management at K12, explains how she created a successful change management competency and attained surprising results. She’ll help you:
- Gain insight into key HR trends in change management
- Take leadership of your team’s strategic and tactical needs
- Become more effective in helping others through change
As a special bonus this month, those in attendance get a chance to win a copy of ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community by Jeffrey M. Hiatt.
- Check in begins at 6 pm.
- Program begins at 6:15 pm.
- A variety of pizza will be provided.
- Beverages available for purchase.
Our monthly Chapter Meetings are a great opportunity to connect with talent development colleagues from across the area as well as to learn something new as each meeting focuses on a different topic related to our profession. Meetings take place the place the third Monday of each month and are open to members and non-members alike. Your registration includes a light dinner, the program, and all the connecting you can do!
- - - - - - - - -
Additional Registration Details
- Public parking is available in the Multnomah Arts Center, across the street (7688 SW Capitol Highway) and in the lot just behind the building.
- Online registration available until noon the day of the event. Registration available at the door for the same price.
- Discounted registration is available for our partner organizations (ICF, NSA, ODN, SHRM).
- Multiple registrations? Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full stamp card? Email email@example.com and request a code to redeem online.
- Need a refund? Send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the event. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time.
ATD's Competency Model™
This program aligns with the following components:
(1) Performance Improvement
(6) Managing Learning Programs
(10) Change Management
CPLP (estimated 1 hour)
CPLPs earn one recertification point/credit for each physical hour of continuing education within one’s current role/job or involving a new experience or content. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the CPLP webpage for complete information.
HRCI and SHRM Recertification Credit
This program may be eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the HRCI recertification webpage or the SHRM recertification webpage for more information.