- Fostering a Culture of Psychological Safety and Trust
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
LocationVirtual via Zoom
- Anyone who wants to contribute to nurturing a culture of psychological safety and trust.
What does it mean to have a “healthy” team culture, especially in a primarily virtual environment? Building and sustaining a healthy culture is challenging even in the best of times. In this virtual event, we’ll explore how to create and foster a team culture built on psychological safety and trust in virtual times as well as in more “normal” circumstances.
- Recognize what it means to have a healthy team culture
- Define the concept of psychological safety and the components necessary to make the culture effective
- Identify the components of trust and how to instill trust with everyone you work with (up, down, and across)
- Identify best practices of teams that build on cultures of psychological safety and trust in order to elevate performance
- Synthesize our discussion into actionable next steps
About the Speaker:
Title: Founder & President
Brandon Smith is a highly sought-after expert who combines humor, research and practical steps to help audiences overcome some of the biggest challenges facing workplaces today. Known as “The Workplace Therapist,” he’s been interviewed by NPR, Fox News, The New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, and the Today Show for his leadership and communication expertise. He’s created one of the foremost online resources for professionals trying to make the most of their work and is the host of the podcast “The Workplace Therapist Show.” When he isn’t out fighting workplace dysfunction, he is an award-winning business instructor at Emory University. He lives to cure workplace dysfunction and set leaders free to create organizations that thrive.
- This session will use Zoom as the virtual platform
- Workshop begins at 10:00 am
- Technical support is not available during the event so please check your connections ahead of time
- Instructions on how to connect to the event via Zoom will be sent the day before the webinar
- Limited to 100 participants
- - - - - - - - -
- Online registration is available until noon on May 25, 2020.
- Registration is available for our partner organizations.
- To receive a refund, a written request must be received in the Chapter office by the early bird deadline. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time. Substitutions allowed at any time (with price adjustment for nonmembers).
- If you have multiple registrations, we can handle that for you in one transaction. Contact the ATD Cascadia office at 503-579-1552 or email@example.com
- Have a full stamp card? To redeem your stamp card, please use the ATD Cascadia online Contact The Chapter email form to request an online registration code.
Venue: Virtual via Zoom
For login information, please check the workshop description first.
If the login information is not listed, then a notice with details will be sent the day before or the morning of the event in a separate email to all registrants.
This program will be held online using virtual platform technology. Webcams, headsets and telephone connections may be required depending on the event.
Technical support is not available during the event so please check your equipment and connections ahead of time.