- Tuesday, July 16, 2019
8:30 am - 11:00 am
LocationState of Oregon Office Building
POSTPONED TIL OCTOBER.
Businesses run on meetings. They are the focal point of a team's energy and a primary driver of progress. That's why unproductive and unsuccessful meetings can sap the energy from a workplace and cause problems across the business.
The good news? Change your meetings and you change everything. High-performing organizations know how to run great meetings, and not just on special occasions, but as a regular habit.
Join us for an interactive exploration of the 5 ways high-performing teams approach meetings to ensure these vital conversations consistently engage employees and drive results. By the end, you'll have experience using several simple techniques and actionable strategies for improving your organization's meetings you can put to use right away.
During this workshop, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Explore the 3 key elements of an effective meeting operating system
- Practice using simple techniques that increase meeting effectiveness
- Evaluate tools to determine a team's meeting performance and ROI
About the Speaker
Elise Keith is the co-founder and CEO of Lucid Meetings and Meeting School and the author of Where the Action Is: The Meetings That Make or Break Your Organization. She writes the Inc.com Ask the Meeting Maven column and is a regular contributor and expert commentator on all things meetings (as seen in BBC News, SHRM Magazine, Industry Week, and the Los Angeles Times). As a speaker, educator, and enthusiastic champion for excellent meetings, Elise brings inspiration and practical meeting know-how to business leaders worldwide.
Check In Details
- Workshop is in Room 1D.
- Check in at 8 am.
- Program starts at 8:30 am.
- Limited to 80 participants.
- - - - - - - - -
- Public parking is available in the Lloyd Center area and in the lot just behind the building for a fee. View transportation options.
- Online registration is available until noon on July 15, 2019. Registration available at the door if space allows.
- Discounted registration is available for our partner organizations (ICF, NSA, ODN, SHRM only).
- Prices go up after the early bird date and at the door.
- Multiple registrations? Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full stamp card? Email email@example.com and request a code to redeem online.
- Need a refund? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the early bird deadline. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time. Substitutions allowed at any time (with price adjustment for nonmembers).
ATD Competency Model™
This program aligns with the following components:
(1) Performance Improvement
(5) Evaluating Learning Impact
CPLP (estimated 3 hours)
CPLPs earn one recertification point/credit for each physical hour of continuing education within one’s current role/job or involving a new experience or content. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any paperwork required by National ATD. Visit the CPLP Website for complete information.
HRCI and SHRM
This program may be eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertifications credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any paperwork required by either HRCI and SHRM. Visit either site at HRCI website or SHRM website for more information.