When we design, train, and build teams, our work runs on the fuel of creativity. So how do we fill our tanks? With a good dose of fun!
Join us for a sparkling array of creativity booster activities that will inspire you, your learners, and the teams you support. We’ll practice divergent thinking, silencing our inner critic, whiteboarding, and other creative boosters that you can use on your own, in a class, or when facilitating teamwork.
Whatever your specialty, you’re sure to come away refreshed and ready to drive your creative engine to new adventures!
- Zoom Access information will be sent via email prior to the program
- Check in begins at 5:00 pm online
- Program begins at 5:15 pm.
- Our Chapter Meetings are a great opportunity to connect with talent development colleagues from across the area as well as to learn something new as each meeting focuses on a different topic related to our profession. Meetings take place the place the fourth Monday of each month (except December) and are open to members and non-members alike.
Additional Registration Details
- This is an online program offered using Zoom. Please be sure your audio and visual components are working prior to the session.
- Online registration available until noon the day of the event.
- Discounted registration is available for our partner organizations (ICF, NSA, ODN, SHRM).
- Multiple registrations? Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full stamp card? Email email@example.com and request a code to redeem online.
- Need a refund? Send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the event. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time.
HRCI and SHRM
This program may be eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the HRCI recertification webpage or the SHRM recertification webpage for more information.
Instructional Design, Training Delivery & Facilitation, Coaching, Collaboration & Leadership, Organizational Development and Culture