I want to take a few moments to share two exciting changes at your ATD - Cascadia.
As you already know, we offer a variety of meetings and events for our membership. Of course, we want to make sure that we continue with great content to serve our membership, but we're shaking things up a bit, starting in June!
First of all, we will have consistent meeting times for our monthly events, so that you can plan well in advance. We are also adding a Monthly Chapter Meeting - more about that in a moment. Here is the basic schedule:
- The eLearning SIG is the second Tuesday of the month
- The Career Focus SIG is generally the second Thursday of each quarter
- Virtual programs will generally be in the second half of the month
- ATD - Cascadia Board Meeting is the fourth Tuesday of the month with the exception of December
- The NEW Monthly Chapter Meeting are the third Monday of the month
- Our Annual Conference on November 8, 2018 (registration is open!)
...More about the NEW Monthly Chapter Meeting (MCM):
For many of our membership, our events are a time that we can network, share best practices, keep abreast of what is trending in our industry and generally just stay connected with each other. Keeping all of those things in mind, our new MCM format will give you the opportunity to do all of the above. Each meeting will include networking activities, an opportunity to share best practices and time to connect with your peers. Spoiler alert - The June theme is "How I Survived an Epic Training Fail". Our August theme is "Daring to Discard Kirkpatrick". I hope to see you all there on June 18th at our inaugural MCM!
Secondly, more about our Annual Conference...
Along with the changes to our Monthly Chapter Meetings, we're shaking things up at this year's annual conference. This year's message, The Shape of Learning, will be delivered in an entirely new way, so stay tuned!
Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you questions or feedback and I look forward to seeing you soon.