- Monday, May 20, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
LocationLucky Lab - Multnomah Village
CHANGE of LOCATION for THIS SESSION: Lucky Lab in Multnomah Village (details below)
- Is your workplace ready to adopt Micro?
- Not sure where to begin?
- Maybe you just need to improve what you’ve already done?
- Are you an instructional or elearning designer?
Look no further -- Microlearning In the Workplace will give you a chance to create a microlearning lesson in real-time and walk away with the tools needed to implement microlearning in your own workplace!
Join Instructional Designer DJ (Danielle) Jaeger and see just how easy it can be to differentiate your training style in one day.
As a special bonus this month, those in attendance get a chance to win a copy of The Microlearning Guide to Microlearning by Carla Torgerson.
- Check in begins at 6 pm.
- Program begins at 6:15 pm.
- A variety of pizzas and a salad will be provided.
- Beverages available for purchase.
Our monthly Chapter Meetings are a great opportunity to connect with talent development colleagues from across the area as well as to learn something new as each meeting focuses on a different topic related to our profession. Meetings take place the place the third Monday of each month and are open to members and non-members alike. Your registration includes a light dinner, the program, and all the connecting you can do!
- - - - - - - - -
Additional Registration Details
- Public parking is available in the Multnomah Arts Center, across the street (7688 SW Capitol Highway) and in the lot just behind the building.
- Online registration available until noon the day of the event. Registration available at the door for the same price.
- Discounted registration is available for our partner organizations (ICF, NSA, ODN, SHRM).
- Multiple registrations? Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full stamp card? Email email@example.com and request a code to redeem online.
- Need a refund? Send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the event. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time.
ATD Competency Model™
This program aligns with the following components:
(2) Instructional Design
(3) Learning Delivery
(4) Learning Technologies
CPLP (estimated 1 hour)
CPLPs earn one recertification point/credit for each physical hour of continuing education within one’s current role/job or involving a new experience or content. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the CPLP webpage for complete information.
HRCI and SHRM Recertification Credit
This program may be eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the HRCI recertification webpage or the SHRM recertification webpage for more information.