- Introduction to Organizational Change Management
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
LocationVirtual via Zoom
Learning professionals, HR professionals, managers, and anyone else interested in gaining a better understanding of what organizational change management is and how, when applied, can improve the outcomes of change initiatives in organizations of all types.
Join an interactive exploration of how change impacts yourself and others personally as well as how it impacts organizations, along with discussion about various tools and techniques that can be used to help guide employees and organizations through change in order to more quickly gain intended positive business outcomes.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between a change event and the personal transition
- Define organizational change management
- Apply techniques to coach employees through change
- Apply techniques to deal with ambiguity
- Act as an effective change agent
- Apply strategies for handling change
About the Speaker:
Title: Senior Manager, Learning and Development
Company: XPO Logistics, Inc.
Kelly Goode has more than 20 years of learning and development experience. She is a certified Prosci Change Management Practitioner who has been leading and managing organizational change at a leading global provider of transportation and logistics solutions, Fortune 500 company for over five years.
- This session will use Zoom as the virtual platform
- Workshop begins at 3:00 pm
- Technical support is not available during the event so please check your connections ahead of time
- Instructions on how to connect to the event via Zoom will be sent the day before the webinar
- Limited to 100 participants
- - - - - - - - -
- Online registration is available until noon on June 9, 2020.
- Registration is available for our partner organizations.
- To receive a refund, a written request must be received in the Chapter office by the early bird deadline. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time. Substitutions allowed at any time (with price adjustment for nonmembers).
- If you have multiple registrations, we can handle that for you in one transaction. Contact the ATD Cascadia office at 503-579-1552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a full stamp card? To redeem your stamp card, please use the ATD Cascadia online Contact The Chapter email form to request an online registration code.
Alignment with ATD's Competency Model -Areas in BOLD and with an asterisk will be addressed in this presentation.
- Performance Improvement*
- Instructional Design
- Training Delivery
- Learning Technologies
- Evaluating Learning Impact
- Managing Learning Programs
- Integrated Talent Management
- Knowledge Management
- Change Management*
Venue: Virtual via Zoom
For login information, please check the workshop description first.
If the login information is not listed, then a notice with details will be sent the day before or the morning of the event in a separate email to all registrants.
This program will be held online using virtual platform technology. Webcams, headsets and telephone connections may be required depending on the event.
Technical support is not available during the event so please check your equipment and connections ahead of time.