CHAPTER INCENTIVE PROGRAMHelp raise money for the Chapter!
The Chapter uses this money for programs and services. Start raising money now by visiting the International ATD web store and using Chip code 8029 when you complete your purchase.
Use CH8029 when you submit your membership, register for a conference, order books or other items from International ATD. Insert this code when asked for "chapter code / partner code / international code".
What is ChIP (Chapter Incentive Program)?
ATD's revenue-sharing program with local chapters.
Who Can Use It?
Anyone - membership in ATD is not required (some restrictions apply).
What Will ATD Cascadia Do With the Money?
The money will support enhanced programs and services.
When Do I Use It?
When you order the following items:
- Each new national member: $20
- Each renewing national member: $10
- Each 24-month individual member: $20
- Each International Conference and Expo (ICE) registration: 10% (max of $80)
- Each TechKnowledge Conference registration: 10% (max of $80)
- ATD Certificate Programs: 10%
- ATD Books and Publications: 5%
- CPLP Learning System: $50
- ATD Job Bank employer posting: 10%
- Academic Partner Program (APP): 5%
- WLP Scorecard: 5%
- Chapter Leader Conference (ALC) Bookstore: 5%