Keep up with all the chapter's social media platforms, including the website, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter - all in one place. And, we now have an electronic rewards feature for chapter members! No more paper stamp cards!
The idea behind the app is for anyone to be able to:
- Follow the Chapter's social media platforms, whether they have a social media account or not. The SM platforms are YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Connect with other users of the app and share resources and information
- Have an electronic stamp card (for use by current chapter members only). All the same things apply (1 stamp per event, get 5 stamps and get $25 off any event). You'll show your phone or tablet at an event and the registrar will "stamp" it with a specific code.
Search for and download the ATD Cascadia app on:
There are some things we have discovered when using the app:
- You can log in with whatever username and password you want. You are not required to user a member username and password because it's not connected to our member database.
- If you want to post in any of the social media platforms while in our app, you'll need to actually log into your own account while in our app. Just because you might have your own Twitter account open elsewhere on your mobile device, for example, doesn't mean that our app can recognize that and automatically log you in to our Twitter feed.
- The app only works in portrait mode.
- Sometimes the "return" arrow in the top left corner freezes. Try getting out of the app and getting back in. Occasionally, you'll need to turn your device off and on or delete and re-download the app to get the arrow to work.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
For a short instructional video on how to navigate around the app, click on the app screen below.