Schedule and Speakers
Our afternoon featured speaker is Coach Sherry Winn.
Our Emcee is Tyson Wooters.
Concurrent sessions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Each concurrent session is set for 100 participants. We encourage attendees to review the conference program and make a schedule of the sessions they wish to attend.
The Conference is tentatively scheduled to start with check-in at 8 am and end at 5 pm. The schedule can change right up until the conference so check back for the latest information. A final schedule will be included in your registration materials and below.
Click on the links below for the schedule in various forms.
- 2019 Conference Conference (one page - updated 10-16-19)
- 2019 Conference Program (program and speaker information - updated 11-04-19)
- 2019 Conference Postcard (one page - for use on employee bulletin boards and handing out)
Along with meeting colleagues in the various workshops and general sessions, please join us periodically throughout the day for food and beverages.
- Hot Buffet Breakfast (full hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, coffee, juice, muffins, bagels, pastries in the Exhibit Hall East)
- Morning Break (in the Exhibit Hall East)
- Lunch (Sugar and Spice Chicken,whipped potatoes, seasonal vegetables, salad, bread pudding)
- Afternoon Break (in the Exhibit Hall East)
Handouts and Recommended Reading
Materials will be provided here electronically. Please check back often as material is updated right up through the conference. NOTE: Not all speakers provide material.
- Winning Conversations, Coach Winn
Career and Leadership Development
- Pioneer Your Career: 10 Rules of the Road, Julie Benezet
- 5 Steps to Nail Your Next Presentation, Gigi Rosenberg
- Unleash Your Inner Leader: Coach Winn
- Leading Through Change, Erin Bair
Instructional Design and Learning Outcomes
- Designing Cognitive Assessments for eLearning that Don't Suck, Sarah Liebman and Judy Katz
- Making and Impact with Content Curation, D.J. Netz
Instructional Methods and Training Delivery
- Business Storytelling One Size Doesn't Fit All, Janine Kurnoff
- Say Yes to the Improv, Shannon Milliman
Communications Strategies and Technology Adoption