Schedule and Speakers
Concurrent sessions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Each concurrent session is set for 100 participants. We encourage attendees to review the conference program and make a schedule of the sessions they wish to attend.
The Conference is tentatively scheduled to start with check-in at 8 am and end at 5 pm. The schedule can change right up until the conference so check back for the latest information. A final schedule will be included in your registration materials and below.
Click on the links below for the schedule in various forms (coming soon!).
- 2018 Conference Schedule (one page) - updated 10-10-2018
- 2018 Conference Program (program and speaker information) - updated 10-10-18)
- 2018 Conference Postcard (one page - for use on employee bulletin boards and handing out)
Along with meeting colleagues in the various workshops and general sessions, please join us periodically throughout the day for food and beverages.
- Hot Buffet Breakfast (full hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, coffee, juice, muffins, bagels, pastries in the Exhibit Hall East)
- Morning Break (in the Exhibit Hall East)
- Lunch (Sugar & Spice chicken with garlic mashed potatoes, glazed carrots and squash, green salad, toffee luscious cake in the Mount Hood ballroom)
- Afternoon Break (in the Exhibit Hall East)
Handouts and Recommended Reading
Materials will be provided here electronically. Please check back often as material is updated right up through the conference. NOTE: Not all speakers provide material.
10:15 - 11:30 am - Workshops
1:15 - 1:55 pm - TD Talks
Using Games in the Classroom to Enhance Training (PPT), Diane Dauble
2:05 - 3:05 pm - Communities of Practice
3:15 - 4:15 pm - Workshops