Schedule and Speakers
NOTE: The RFP process for speaker selection has not yet been held. As soon as the format is determined, we'll get the word out.
Our morning keynote speaker is TBA.
Our Emcee is TBA.
Concurrent sessions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Each concurrent session is set for 100 participants. We encourage attendees to review the conference program and make a schedule of the sessions they wish to attend.
The Conference is tentatively scheduled to start with check-in at 8 am and end at 6:30 pm after the evening reception. The schedule can change right up until the conference so check back for the latest information. A final schedule will be included on the mobile app and at the registration desk.
Click on the links below for the schedule in various forms.
- 2018 Conference Schedule (one page) - updated xx-xx-2018
- 2018 Conference Hotel Layout (one page) - updated xx-xx-2018
- 2018 Track Description (one page) - updated xx-xx-2018
- 2018 Conference Program (program and speaker information) - updated xx-xx-2018
- 2018 Conference Postcard (one page - for use on employee bulletin boards and handing out)
Along with meeting colleagues in the various workshops and general sessions, please join us periodically throughout the day for food and beverages.
- Continental Breakfast (coffee, juice, muffins, bagels, pastries in the Exhibit Hall East)
- Morning Coffee (in the Exhibit Hall East)
- Lunch (TBA) (in the Mount Hood ballroom)
- Afternoon Sodas and Juices (in the Exhibit Hall East)
- Evening Reception (cheeses, breads, crackers, mushroom, assorted crostini, beverages available for purchase)
This is the premier networking event of the day and is hosted in the Exhibit Hall East. The sponsors and exhibitors will be front and center along with great food and a no-host bar. This is a fun time to meet other conference attendees and continue the learning experience!
Handouts and Recommended Reading
Materials will be provided here electronically. Please check back often as material is updated right up through the conference. NOTE: Not all speakers provide material.